Makeup - The Decoy or Artistic Expression
Company Name - Company Message
My Blog

Makeup - The Decoy or Artistic Expression

The debate is long-standing as to whether or not women should wear make-up or just to let their natural beauty palette speak for itself.

The Face Palette beauty The school of tradition argues that all women have been created in the image of God, so there is no need for any enhancers to this image. They also argue that women who wear makeup take it too far by pasting and caking their faces thereby hiding their 'true' beauty.

It is also often expressed that women who place a value on makeup suffer from low-self esteem and in a bid to hide this cover it up with makeup.

The Face Palette makeup The school of modern thought however, view women who wear makeup as liberal, independent and artistic.

They do not see it as a decoy to hiding low-self worth but as a vehicle for women to enhance their imageand beauty.

Modernists argue that it is these women who know the true meaning of 'beauty' as they are able to identify their beauty enough to want to enhance it and culture it.

The Face Palette wants to know if Makeup is - A decoy or vehicle of artistic expression -What is your take??

30 Comments to Makeup - The Decoy or Artistic Expression:

Comments RSS
sue lee on Friday, October 21, 2011 3:49 PM
The bible says that God helps those who helps themselves, therefore God provides me with a vehicle to express my creativity

Jodi C on Friday, October 21, 2011 4:10 PM
DWL!!!! Intersting perspective

Anna on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:28 PM
Lol Susan, bwoy, I never say it that way before at all lol

Michka K on Friday, October 21, 2011 3:51 PM
I dont beleive that wearing make up hides who you are or that there is some underlying factor such as having a low self-esteem which contributes to you wearing make up . For the most part it is only cosmetic.

Shakerah on Friday, October 21, 2011 3:51 PM
I think it works both ways. Every once in a while one shoud let their natural beauty shine through. Then again, if it helps to build self-esteem and makes you feel good about yourself then go ahead and have fun with it.

ThianM on Friday, October 21, 2011 4:04 PM
I prefer a woman who is both artistic and expressive in there use of makeup. I dont care if you embrace natural beauty or cant go out without something else to enhance your features. All I want to know is that you look good!!!!

Zelia J. on Friday, October 21, 2011 5:13 PM
Its just a vehicle for me.

rico on Friday, October 21, 2011 5:13 PM
It comes down to freedom of choice, live and let live. personally i find women beautiful either way. I LOVE EM!!!

DAMW on Sunday, October 23, 2011 3:26 PM
Personally, I prefer a woman who uses just a little make up to ENHANCE, not produce the image of beauty. The website is really really good. keep it up!!!

Franny on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:47 PM
I believe make-up was created to ENHANCE a woman's beauty. While some women may go over the limit and abuse the purpose of it, others utitlize it in moderation and in the end compliments their true beauty.

Charms By Nature on Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:25 PM
If you have to wear make-up, wear make-up with a cause! Chaeck out my blog at http://www.charmsbynatureja.com/blog/2011/10/27/Cancer-Wear-It-With-Pride.aspx . It includes a breast cancer awareness-inspired makeup tutorial.

Tracey-Ann A on Friday, October 28, 2011 2:12 PM
I think they go hand in hand. I don't want a handsome guy who I cant have a proper or inteligent conversation with.

Ployer momo9 on Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:44 AM
Thank you for your post, write well, looking forward to your next post's arrival, to force... close

Ramos W30HD on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:58 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

cheap high heels online on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:04 PM
I really like this website, and I hope to see new content on this website, hoping to notify me when I'll be back.

rapid prototyping China on Friday, February 22, 2013 9:06 PM
Sometimes our engineers could meet some problems during rapid prototyping. Because the drawing is not suitable to be rapid prototype. Many designers think that their works should be perfect. Actually it's difficult to rapid prototype ,and it 's impossible to be moulded when mass are needed.

S4 Smart Phone on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:59 AM
H Good post.This is a very nice blog I wonder why the other of this sector do not notice this. am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Thanks!

rapid prototyping on Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:03 AM
s Rapid Prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of an assembly using 3D CAD data.

isa A19q on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:09 PM
Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you! sofortkredit ohne schufa

makeup artist Melbourne on Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:23 AM
This publish was very well crafted, and it also contains a lot of useful information. I experienced your recognized way of composing the publish. Thanks, you have created it simple for me to comprehend.

pepper spray for sale on Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:31 AM
but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet.

chanel galaxy s4 case on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:50 PM
you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

A77 android on Friday, June 21, 2013 2:28 AM
The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a excellent job on this topic!

channelizer cone on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:21 AM
I think the makeup is purely their own wishes, can rely on their own preferences to decide whether makeup, but some women think that makeup make them more self-confidence

clip in hair extension on Friday, August 23, 2013 12:45 AM
Find the biggest selection of products from Taobaopit with the lowest prices. Shop online for makeup, skin care, hair care, fragrance and more at Amazon.com .

wholesale human hair weft on Friday, August 23, 2013 12:46 AM

Car DVD Player for KIA on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:50 AM
Phone to control Car DVD Player For KIA Tachograph (need plus USB camera) with the customer's own Built-in digital TV / analog option APP online upgrade3 We promise to provide you with the best quality and the best service, at the same time give you the best price. What are you waiting for, please click here to contact us immediately

x100 programmer on Monday, December 9, 2013 6:20 AM
X-100+ Auto Key Programmer is a handheld device for programming keys in immobilizer units on vehicles. X100 KEY PROGRAMMER has a simple and robust design, to make your vehicle service experience much easier! x100 auto key programer Features: 1.New keysprogramming 2.Reads keys from immobilizer's memory 3.New immobilizerprogramming 4.New ECUprogramming 5.New mechanical key number programming 6.Vehicle Identification Number programming 7.Reset ECM & reset immobilizer 8.Easy to operate by the guided menu programming 9.New remote controller programming 10.With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes 11.Upgradeable via web-based download x100 programmer Vehicle Coverage Asia:Toyota, Lexus,Honda, Acura,Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti,Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo,etc Europe:Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat,Porsche,Opel,Citroen, Peugeot,etc America: GM,cadillac,Buick,etc China:Great Wall,Chery,Brilliance-auto,Geely,LIFAN,HAFEI,CHANGAN,LANDWIND,BYD,etc

fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:18 PM
Auch sein jetzt moeglich erreichbar fuer a individuell sitzen in Japan, auf eine Wette auf die mit einem Tennis-Match in Wimbledon durch ueber ein Internet gefunden in Costa Rica. Sie koennten sogar Wetten um die Bundesweit , falls Sie erforderlich , um!

Click for info on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:45 PM
Tendenzen wird nicht gewaehrleistet .Manchmal Oft , Spieler verletzt verletzt oder Verletzungen uebung beobachten.