Beauty or Intelligence - What's Your Pick?
Company Name - Company Message
My Blog

Beauty or Intelligence - What's Your Pick?

Have you ever met a guy or girl and you were blown by their beauty?
That Giselle, Yendi Phillips and Tyra Banks type or that hunk of a God....Chris Brown, Denzel, George Clooney type?

And once that person opens his/her mouth you wonder why 'George or Yendi' morphed into an uneducated     __________________ (fill in the blanks)!

The Face Palette wants to know. What is more important to you beauty or intelligence?

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
Music video by Sean Kingston performing Beautiful Girls. (c) 2007 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Bobby Valentino - Slow Down
Music video by Bobby Valentino performing Slow Down. (C) 2005 DTP Records, LLC

36 Comments to Beauty or Intelligence - What's Your Pick? :

Comments RSS
KP on Friday, October 28, 2011 12:15 PM
Weeeeellllll, beauty is greeeeat! But intelligence is not too important.......r u kidding me?........Intelligence is the boss. I don't want a Mr. hansome and can't have a pretty face in public when am around him. Don't want to have to be smiling and through the grits of my teeth am saying "Hon, don't say that" or "shush please, for God's sake". But at the same time I don't want to have intelligence and carry a zoo around. Don't want people to think well nice speech but wrong face. So let's do a 50-50.

The Face Palette on Friday, October 28, 2011 12:43 PM
KP that is soo true! Thank you for sharing your view

Franny on Friday, October 28, 2011 12:51 PM
On a real, I do beleive that they should go hand in hand. Take for instance my boo, Assassin, he's so FINE! And he's currently a student at the University of the West Indies so the smartness tun up!. Now we compliment each other as I am also a product of UWI (Big up CARIMAC) and according to him, (me pretty like dolly). However, there are couples who lack substance in one department but make it up in another and in the end it works for them and their spouse.

Sassy on Friday, October 28, 2011 12:56 PM
Knocks Head! Earth to franny! If you keep up with this behaviour i'll have to re-admit you to your special little place ! O__O

Vanessia C on Sunday, October 30, 2011 2:44 PM
Umm you're boo Assassin? Well someone is currently n dreamland

Vanessia C on Sunday, October 30, 2011 2:50 PM
Look here man, I'm not superficial at all (smiles) but if the not so young man who I am attracted to does not look well beside me, it won't work. Sex is very important to me and if he does not turn me on by first glance, it aint gonna work! I don't like pretty boys... I like ruggedly handsome men. Men who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! Now that he has caught my eye, he needs to keep my attention by being interesting, funny and educated. I don't want a book worm, I just want someone who has sense and can argue a point and knows how to hold his own. Looks and intelligence #tunUp!

KG on Friday, October 28, 2011 1:44 PM
lol@Sassy and an unmedicated Franny.

Shakerah on Friday, October 28, 2011 1:46 PM
I am not gonna lie.... Beauty is just as important. It is great to have a sensible convo with you but at the same time I dont want to have to be finding something else to look at. How would that help? I say beauty and brains all the way. Who says we cant have the best of both worlds?!

The Face Palette on Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:32 PM
Lol shakera...definately the best of both worlds

Jodi C on Friday, October 28, 2011 3:09 PM
Lets be real here. As ole' people seh "jackass seh di worl nuh level!" As long you have beauty and know how to use it well, you can cruise through life like a easy Sunday afternoon. You can have all the intelligence in the world and still not be provided with opportunities to unleash your true potential. In the workforce these days, beauty sometimes seems to over-rank qualifications as well (remember the article about employers seeking brown-skin applicants?). This isn't fair buts its just how the world is. Personally though, I prefer a combination of both.

The Face Palette on Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:30 PM
Thanks forthe feedback Jodi C...real talk

Jodi C on Monday, October 31, 2011 1:04 PM
Here's an article I found that is along the same line. Very interesting read. http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/113720/attractive-people-make-more-money-wsj

The Face Palette on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:48 PM
That article sheds some light on some issues of employers hiring based on a certain 'look'.....check it out guys http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/113720/attractive-people-make-more-money-ws

ThianM on Friday, October 28, 2011 3:11 PM
Both have to compliment each other. If i have to put a bag over your face as soon as we go through the door major deterant... However,pretty dunce not really cutting it either; great face, nice little body and as you open your mouth I faint1 DEAL BREAKER!!! Relationship done........

The Face Palette on Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:33 PM
DWL you guys are killing me...but still, true word!

Enrico on Monday, October 31, 2011 9:20 AM
http://www.groupishbuy.com I strongly believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as my granny would say every hoe have dem stick a bush. Thats why we all have types and different orientations. So its safe to say that there is no such thing as a ugly person, we are just all unique individuals made in Gods image.

onda vi 40 dual core on Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:45 AM
Thank you for your post, write well, looking forward to your next post's arrival, to force... close

freelander pd90 on Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:46 AM

ONDA V972 on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:00 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

phone blogs on Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:56 PM
Mobilemates blog, Wholesale cell phone accessories. Here you can learn more news about cell phone. What's more you can set a blog for yourself.

CNC machining on Friday, February 22, 2013 9:05 PM
Sometimes our engineers could meet some problems during rapid prototyping. Because the drawing is not suitable to be rapid prototype. Many designers think that their works should be perfect. Actually it's difficult to rapid prototype ,and it 's impossible to be moulded when mass are needed.

9930 Smart Phone on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:00 AM
H Good post.This is a very nice blog I wonder why the other of this sector do not notice this. am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Thanks!

rapid prototyping on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:34 PM
y Rapid Prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of an assembly using 3D CAD data.

hdc galaxy s4 on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:08 PM
Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

where to buy pepper spray on Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:31 AM
hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

louis vuitton mini ipad case on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions you are revealing on this site. Another thing I'd really like to say is that getting hold of copies of your credit rating in order to check out accuracy of each and every detail would be the first activity you have to execute in credit restoration. You are looking to cleanse your credit report from dangerous details mistakes that screw up your credit score.

isa A19 on Friday, June 21, 2013 2:27 AM
you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

solas reflective tape on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:32 AM
I've seen touted their looks of girls and boys, who are in that group of people are more narcissistic, very confident

rti on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 9:50 PM
Any help would be greatly appreciated!iNew i7000 I truly wanted to post a small message in order to say thanks to you for those precious points you are giving on this website.

gti on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:46 PM
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a haipai community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job![Reply]

pre bonded hair extension on Friday, August 23, 2013 12:46 AM
Find the biggest selection of products from Taobaopit with the lowest prices. Shop online for makeup, skin care, hair care, fragrance and more at Amazon.com .

sportwetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:49 AM
Youre 110 $ innerhalb der Luecke. Es kann sein, auch Faktor das kann diverse sportlichen Veranstaltungen .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:56 PM
Web die Arbeit gross fuer alle inklusive verbunden, weil sie laufen viel mehr value kompetent als wuerden sie , sie wuerden wie a land-based Casino Online-Casino-Sportwetten. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

evlilkmerkezleri on Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:37 AM
Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

Jason Bravo on Monday, October 8, 2018 12:09 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

picbear on Friday, August 2, 2019 9:54 PM
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.